- Atlantic Hurricane Season Now UnderwayBy PJCategory: Property InsuranceJune 2, 2023If It’s June, the Atlantic hurricane season is now underway. Here’s what to know It’s time to get your plans in place – the 2023 Atlantic hurricane season is underway Forecasters are predicting a “near-normal” season. However, Mike Brennan, the new director at the National Hurricane Center in Miami, stressed during a Wednesday >> READ MORE
- Solar Energy SystemsBy PJCategory: Property InsuranceMay 17, 2023Equipment breakdown coverage for solar energy systems More and more businesses, municipalities, and schools are installing solar panels to generate the electricity they need to run their operations. And the trend is growing given environmental concerns, government incentives, and lower equipment costs But if there is a breakdown in these solar >> READ MORE
- Business Interruption Time Lags Increase…By PJCategory: ResourcesApril 6, 2023Can Your Business Survive a Lengthy Interruption? If you had to close your doors or stop taking orders for two weeks or two months OR More, what would happen? Would you be able to recover? Would you be able to meet your payroll? Would you be able to keep up with tax, insurance, lease, rental and mortgage payments for that long? Or would you lose >> READ MORE
- Why It Is Important To Do An Annual Insurance ReviewBy PJCategory: ResourcesDecember 24, 2022One of the keys to managing risks when you first start a business is getting the right insurance to cover your operations, property and potential liabilities. But as things go along, many business owners fail to update their coverage and just renew them year after year even if their company grows, expands operations and facilities, and adds new >> READ MORE
- Small Business is the “Low Hanging Fruit”By PJCategory: CyberJune 3, 2022No one is safe from cyber threats. It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in, your organization is at risk. Some industries are especially hot targets because of the nature of the data in their care. And the types of risk may vary from one sector to another. Small Business Is The Ultimate Low Hanging Fruit If your organization maintains customer >> READ MORE
Call me now… let us get to work for you!
PJ 201 945 3100